Wednesday 20 August 2014

Neon Pink: fashion/beauty Haul.

 
 
 
 
Hello welcome to my Blog :)
I thought I would share some of the purchases I brought while on holiday in Sydney & online.
 
The first item I brought was online from Miss Selfridge. It is a beautiful neon pink blazer! I have been looking for an item like this to incorporate a pop of colour to my winter wardrobe! I believe that this Blazer would look great with jeans and a simple white vest top or you could dress it up for an evening look with a pretty dress and heels!
 


 
Whist in the airport I brought one of my favourite perfumes.
Vera Wang Princess! This scent has notes of water lily, lady apple, mandarin meringue, and golden apricot.  Its a versatile scent which I believe can be worn in any season.
 
 
Next is the tried and tested Lee Stafford hair treatment. For "hair that never grows past a certain length".
This is a great leave in hair treatment that smells lovely. I have definitely seen a difference in the quality and strength of my hair while using this. I would recommend this treatment for anyone who is trying to grow there hair.
 
 
Lastly are the two products that I purchased in Victoria Secret! These were the Red Plum and Freesia Fragrance Mist and Vanilla and Coconut Hydrating Body Lotion. Yes they are as yummy as they sound!
 
 
 
I hope you have enjoyed seeing the products that I brought.
Please subscribe to my blog for weekly updates & photos on lifestyle, fashion, travel and more! :)

Disclaimer: I have not been sponsored to discuss these products. These are my own personal views on these items that I brought.

All the photos displayed on my blog are my own. Please ask for permission to copy. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment