Thursday 21 August 2014

10 random facts about me.

 
Hello Welcome to my Blog.
 
I thought I would share 10 Random Facts about me :)
 
So here I go!
 
1. My favourite colour is Blue......I like all shades!
 
50 shades of blue
 
2. I can never decide whether I prefer my hair Blonde or Brunette. ( I am very indecisive and change it up a lot!)
 
 
 
3. My favourite season in the northern hemisphere is spring and in the southern hemisphere is winter.
 
 
 
4. I love to read books.
 
 
5. I love to travel around the world and visit interesting countries. I feel very fortunate to have had this opportunity.
 One of my favourite countries I have visited is Japan!
 
 
Taken in Japan on my trip.

 

Cherry Blossom taken on my trip in Japan

 
6. I once skydived in Australia. It was Awesome!
 
 
7. I love my job!
 
 
 
8. My favourite childhood movie is the Lion King!
 
 
 
9. When I really like a song, I will replay it again and again for days!
 
 
 
10. I have a puppy called Leo he is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.
 
 
I hope you have enjoyed this post.
 
What are 10 random facts about you? Please comment below :)
 
Please follow on my blog and google + for weekly updates on my lifestyle, fashion, travel and much more. :)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment